Latest Unit Sold: #15-08 sold on 10-Aug-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 25-09-2022: Book an Appointment to view Midtown Bay Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 16-03-2022: Midtown Bay Balance Units Chart updated
- 10-03-2022: Latest Midtown Bay Price List updated
- 19-02-2022: Midtown Bay 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 26-01-2022: Check out Midtown Bay E-Brochure
- 18-09-2021: Midtown Bay Floor Plan updated
- 10-02-2021: Check out the updated Midtown Bay Location Map
- 08-02-2021: Midtown Bay Elevation Chart updated
- 03-02-2021: Check out the updated Midtown Bay Project Details
- 15-01-2021: Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 26-06-2020: Read Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 20-06-2020: View Midtown Bay Amenities
- 08-06-2020: Read more about Downtown Core URA Master Plan
- 23-05-2020: Check out the Location Map of Midtown Bay.
- 10-05-2020: Read more about Central Region URA Master Plan
Midtown Bay is proudly developed by Singapore listed company GuocoLand Ltd. GuocoLand Ltd is one of Singapore’s leading and award-winning property developer with more than 36 residential projects and approximately 11,000 apartments and homes developed to date. The iconic integrated mixed-use development Guoco Tower is the tallest building in the city-state. GuocoLand also invested in oversea real estate such as Malaysia, Vietnam, China, United Kingdom, and Australia.
Midtown Bay is strategically located at Tan Quee Lan St with direct integration to Bugis Interchange MRT Station. It is also within walking distance to City Hall MRT Station, and Esplanade MRT Station. Midtown Bay is only merely minutes of drive to major expressway in town such as East Coast Parkway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Midtown Bay are on first come first serve basis.
Midtown Bay is the residential component for Guoco Midtown in City Centre. Guoco Midtown is a landmark mixed-use development that will rejuvenate the Beach Road district. The development spanning across 3.2 hectare and sits directly above Bugis Interchange MRT Station. Guoco Midtown comprises of residential units, offices, business and lifestyle hub, retail villages, lush landscape and public spaces.
Midtown Bay is a single 33-storey tower building, comprises of 1 to 3 bedroom and Duplex Unit. The apartment floor area ranges from 409 sqft to its 1324 sqft. The development is expected to obtain TOP by 31 December 2022 and legal completion by 31 December 2025.
Located within the central business district, Guoco Midtown is at the intersection of two key development corridors: Beach Road and Ophir-Rochor Road, and it links up 3 micromarkets, namely City Hall, Marina Centre and Bugis. When completed, Guoco Midtown will be a premium, vibrant business and lifestyle destination, attracting a dynamic community that will help to rejuvenate and reposition Beach Road.
Guoco Midtown offers convenient and direct access to 4 MRT stations – City Hall Interchange, Promenade Interchange, Esplanade and a sheltered air-conditioned underground connection to Bugis Interchange. The future North-South Corridor also runs adjacent to Guoco Midtown.
Midtown Bay is designed to set a new benchmark for city living. The residences at Midtown Bay will offer urbanites the flexibility to live, work and entertain at home. Each unit will have spacious living and dining areas that allow for ample configurations to entertain guests on an intimate scale. Rare city duplex units also offer greater flexibility for residents to use the lower and upper floors in many different ways.
The social heart of the development, Midtown Hub is a stunning, dedicated 80,000 sq ft space that brings together the best of entertainment, business and leisure.
Residents of Midtown Bay will enjoy exclusive membership to Midtown Hub, where they can socialise, network, and connect with a like-minded community of innovative thought leaders. It is an inspiring space alive with creative energy and activity. The elegant and welcoming ambience allows residents to impress and entertain their guests in style.
You may read more in depth about the development here – Midtown Bay: Own A Distinctive Address At Guoco Midtown
Book An Appointment to view Midtown Bay ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Midtown Bay Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.